I AM finally getting around to doing this post after Franzi from Live Laugh Love nominated me!
This is about spreading the love to the other new blogs we’ve found and finding a bit more out about each other.
For people who haven’t done this before, here are the rules:
1. Mention the blogger who nominated you.
2. Answer the 11 questions that have been sent to you.
3. Nominate 11 other bloggers that have less than 200 followers.
4. Create 11 questions for you nominees to answer.
Here are my answers:
1) If you could choose where you want to live. Where would that be?
There are so many lovely places in the world! Venice or Paris would be incredible, just to soak in all of the history and art and culture. But having a holiday home on the Greek islands (probably Santorini) or Tuscany would be ideal! A girl can dream!
2) I’m from Germany and I like to ask people what the think and know about Germany. So what do you know and think about us Germans and our country?
When I think of Germany I think Oktoberfest! Beer and sausages and a really fun time. I know there’s more to this to the country than this, though.
3) Your best concert experience?
I went to Laneway in Perth in 2012 with my lovely friend Candice and we got to see M83 play. Their set included their amazing song Midnight City, the weather was warm and we just danced like crazy! It was an exhilarating, uplifting experience that has always stayed with me.
4) There are so many different TV series on. Which one would you suggest to your best friends?
TRUE DETECTIVE. I seriously can’t get enough of this show. Matthew McConaughey and Woody Harrelson are an absolutely stellar team of detectives solving a gruesome string of crimes. Not for the faint of heart but incredible, gripping viewing.
5) If you could travel to the past, what year of event would you like to go? Why?
I’d love to go to the Palace of Versailles in the 1700s and attend a fancy party.
6) Guilty pleasure?
Energy drinks. I love them so much but I know they’re terrible for you so I’m always trying to give them up.
7) What do you think has shaped your personality the most growing up?
My family. I’m one of five kids but we’re all really close and our parents (mum in particular) never let us treat each other badly. Being in a house with seven people really helps you learn to share and not take things too personally.
8) Why did you start a blog?
I wanted a creative outlet – a place where I could share my writing and photos and get away from the grind of everyday life!
9) Who’s your favourite blogger?
The sisters behind A Beautiful Mess, Elsie Larson and Emma Chapman are so inspiring. Their blog is always a pleasure to look at and lovely to read.
10) British or American English?
Being Australian my choice is British, or course.
11) Who would you love to meet and why?
David Attenborough! A few years ago I was in the front row for his talk with Ray Martin in Melbourne and it was fantastic. He’s led such an interesting life, has a unique way of seeing the world and he’s one of my all-time heroes.
I had a hard time picking just 11 blogs to nominate because there are just so many amazing up-and-coming bloggers out there (and in my Bloglovin feed!)
All of these choices have beautiful photos and their creators are full of life. I highly recommend giving them a read!
My nominees are:
1. Catherine Luise
2. Jeanne Christine Marie
3. Dose of Patty
4. Jennifer Cooper
6. Ella Kate
7. Call Me Clare
8. Holly of the Sky
10. Saturday’s Girl
11. Vogue et Voyage
My questions are as follows:
1. Who is your celebrity style inspiration?
2. Do you prefer hot or cold weather?
3. What is your dream job or ideal field to work in?
4. What is your favourite item in your wardrobe?
5. What products are on your wishlist right now? (Hopefully Santa is listening!)
6. What is your favourite way to exercise?
7. Do you prefer dogs or cats?
8. What is your favourite thing to do to relax?
9. If you could invite any three people to dinner, who would it be and why?
10. What is your favourite type of blog post to create? (Eg: outfit posts, reviews, personal experiences)
11. If you were a main character in a movie, who would you want to play you?
Good luck and happy reading!
5 thoughts on “My Liebster Award nomination”
great post! And thank you so much for nominating me! Can’t wait to answer all the questions! ❤
Hi Brianna. Thank you SOOO much for the nomination. Hope you don’t mind if I don’t do a Liebster post at the moment. Maybe soon! But I really appreciate it! By the way, your answers are so unique. I honestly haven’t heard of some of the people/places you’ve mentioned. But I’ll be studying in Australia next year and look forward to immersing myself in the culture and people and places there! See you around the blogosphere. 😉
That’s totally okay – I took ages to do mine anyway! That’s so exciting – what will you be studying? It’s a nice country to live in and explore in!