HERE we go again!
I was lucky enough to be nominated by the lovely Chanelle from Chanelle Hayley.
If you’re not familiar with this award it’s a great way to find awesome new bloggers and support each other, while learning a little bit more about the person behind the blog!
(I only just ticked over to 200 followers on my Bloglovin page but I still wanted to answer these questions!)
– Link back the person who nominated you.
– Answer the questions they put to you.
– Nominate 11 other bloggers with less than 200 followers.
– Create 11 questions the nominees can answer.
– Notify your nominees via social media or their blogs.
Without further ado, here are my answers to Chantelle’s questions!
What was the last book you read?
A Short History of Nearly Everything by Bill Bryson. Biology, evolution and the history of mankind really fascinate me (I actually did a few biology units at university for fun in my first year) and this book covers everything from the start of our universe to the evolution of modern humans and right up to where we began to dominate the planet. A fascinating read and it’s written in a way anyone can understand.
If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you choose and why?
I have so many places in mind! Paris, Venice, London, Santorini… They all have rich histories I could spend years uncovering and visiting them once is just not enough! (If you’re dreaming of Paris like I constantly am, I wrote a list of 10 awesome things to do in the city of love.)
Favourite item of clothing?
This is a tricky one. It would depend on my mood on the day but probably something either covered in sequins, fluoro pink (like this amazing skirt OOTD) or shiny and metallic!
What motivates you? (Blogging, daily life etc.)
I love setting both short-term and long-term goals for things I really want. By keeping what I’m working towards in mind, this helps me take those first steps and continue on when things get tough. (If you want a bit more of a sticky beak into my goals for this year, I wrote a post on them.)
A fact about your personality?
I can be quite competitive! Sometimes I let this get the better of me when I feel like I can’t be as good as someone (incredible, successful bloggers for example) but I’m trying to turn this into my best asset and compete against my past self instead.
Your idea of a perfect date?
A warm evening, a few drinks, an amazing dinner and strolling around hand-in-hand with my lovely boyfriend. Possibly followed by ice cream!
What did your last text message say?
“Ok” – it was from the aforementioned lovely boyfriend. He’s not one to mince words!
Three of your holy grail beauty products?
These are all ones I’ve featured on this blog – I always love sharing my absolute favourite products with you!
– Lime Crime Unicorn Lipstick in Centrifuschia
– Nutrimetics Moisturising System (this SAVED my dry, irrated, eczema-raged skin!)
– Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water (no more scrubbing to remove my make up!)
What nail colour are you wearing right now?
I’ve got light pink glue-on fake nails at the moment! I bought them from a discount store for THREE DOLLARS – making them so much cheaper than acrylics! (If you want to see how I make these look like a $50 set of nails, let me know in the comments!)
Do you have a favourite smell?
Probably some rich, masculine scent – I could breathe that in all day! Nurtimetics has this incredible cologne for men that I got for my boyfriend for Christmas.
Where do you see yourself in five years time?
There are so many things I could mention! In five years I want to have a house, be married and be preparing to head back to Europe for another holiday. I see my blog being stronger than ever and myself being in a job where I can utilise my creativity and writing skills. (A magazine would be ideal!)
And that’s me done!
Now I nominate the following blogs:
1. So About What I Said…
2.A Blog for Amy
4. Almost Apricot
5. Little Grey Box
7. Leather & Lipstick
8. Bubbly Beauty
9. Blame it on the Rain Beauty
10. Juliette Stephenson
My questions are as follows:
1. What is the best holiday you’ve ever been on and why?
2. If you were an animal, what would you be and why?
3. What is your favourite song?
4. If you could pick any celebrity, blogger or well-known person to be your best friend, who would you pick and why?
5. Is there a television series you can’t get enough of right now?
6. Who or what inspires your blogging?
7. What time of day do you create the best content for your blog?
8. If a movie was made about your life, who would you want to play you?
9. What is your favourite social media? (Eg: Twitter, Instagram etc)
10. Do you have any pets? Tell us about them!
11. What’s your drink of choice?
I can’t wait to see your answers! Good luck!
4 thoughts on “Second Liebster Award!”
This is a great post, I really enjoyed reading Your answers!
Thanks for the shoutout and taking time to accept the award 🙂 I don’t mean this to sound rude but my name’s Chanelle not Chantelle x
Oh my gosh I am SO SORRY !!!!
I love this idea for a post! I will have to share this idea with my blogger friends. Thanks!